Learn how to style the perfect coffee table.
5 complete looks with shopping links!
July 4th Ready
Summer entertaining is fun, but add a holiday and we have a reason for decorations! Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to decorate for a party as much as I love to decorate a house. The thing is, it doesn’t take much to make things feel special and festive. Whether you are entertaining a crowd or spending it with your family, a little visual fun goes a long way. We’ve pulled together some simple recipes that you can add to your favorite menu that will be both delicious and add festive cheer to your tablescape. Don’t you love when things serve more than one purpose? For this one, we have gone very easy–a couple clicks for some products, a few extra ingredients to your shopping list and you are ready to go. Happy 4th!
Patriotic Fruit Infused Water
Ingredients: Watermelon, Blueberries, Strawberries & Water
- Slice watermelon into thin slices and cut out stars with a small cookie cutter
- Slice strawberries in half
- Fill a large water dispenser with cold water & add in fruit
- Let sit for at least an hour before serving
- Serve over ice & more fresh fruit in each glass
Red, White and Blue Caprese Salad
1 pint blueberries
2 pints cherry tomatoes
Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut tomatoes in half and add to a bowl with blueberries.
- Slice mozzarella cheese into 1/4” or 1/2” slices and cut into shapes with a small star cookie cutter. Add on top of tomatoes and blueberries
- Tear fresh basil over top and drizzle with oil & balsamic
- Season with salt & pepper and serve immediately
4th of July Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 large strawberries: cut in half & pat dry
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract until smooth
- Place filling in a pastry bag with a large star tip
- Pipe filling onto the cut side of each strawberry
- Press 3 blueberries into the filling
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
Star Spangled Sugar Cookies
Ready to bake sugar cookies
Red white & blue sprinkles
- Preheat oven per the package instructions
- Remove dough from package and thaw for a few minutes
- Roll outside edge of dough into the sprinkles & gently press sprinkles into the dough so they stick
- Place dough on cookie sheet & bake per package instructions
*This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and purchase something, I may receive a small commission from the vendor at no cost to you. I only share things that I love and hope you will too!
Hi, I’m Molly Hirsch, and I help women founders, executives, and entrepreneurs translate their highly effective work approach to their home design, creating a space that rises up to meet their needs while enhancing the warmth and style of their family home. Discover all the ways we can work together to create a home of your dreams.